- Speed A4/A3: black white & 22/14 ppm
- Paper format: A6-A3 and custom formats
- Comprehensive document capture and distribution possibilities thanks to the high performance color scanning the wide functions
- The best technology for integration into the workflow of the customer, for example accounting, authentication, document capture and distribution or workflow administration
- Copying process: laser Electrostatic copies, Tandem, indirect
- Toner system: High-definition polymerised toner
- 1st Copy/print time mono (sec): 4.2 sec.
- Warm-up time (sec): approx. UR25sec.*
- Copy resolution (dpi): 600 x 600 dpi
- Gradations: 256 gradations
- Multiple-copy: 1 – 9.999
- Original format: A5 – A3
- Magnification: 25 – 400% in 0.1% steps, Autozooming
- Copy functions: Chapter, cover and page insertion
- Proof copy (print, screen with HDD) Adjustment test print Digital art functions
- Job memory settings Poster Mode, Image repeat Overlay, Watermark, Stamping, Copy Protection Card Shot
- Print resolution (dpi): Equivalent to 1800 x 600 dpi
- The Controller CPU Type: MPC8533E
- The controller CPU Speed: 667 MHz
- Page description language: PCL5e, PCL6/c (XL 3.0), PostScript 3 (CPSI 3016), XPS
- Operating systems: Windows 2000/XPx32/XPx64
- Windows VISTA x 32/x 64
- Windows 7 x 32/x 64
- Windows DPWS support
- Macintosh 9.2/10.2/10.4
- Server 2000/2003/2003 × 64/2008/2008 × 64
- Printer fonts: PCL 80x 137x Latin, PostScript 3 Emulation Latin
- Print functions: Direct print of PCL, PS, TIFF, JPEG, XPS, PDF and Encrypted PDF files
- Mixmedia and Mixplex Job programming "Easy Set" Overlay, Watermark, Copy Protection
- Fax standard: Super G3 (optional)
- Fax transmission: Analogue, IP-Fax
- Fax resolution (dpi): 600 x max.: 600 dpi (ultra fine)
- Fax compression: MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
- Fax modem (Kbps): Up to 33.6 Kbps
- Fax destinations: 2.100 (single + group)
- The fax functions: Poll
- Time shift PC-Fax Receipt to confidential box (HDD required) Receipt to email, FTP, SMB is Up to 400 job programs
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Win 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Win 8.1/8 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Win 7 Driver
Download (4.3MB) – Download x64 (5.1MB)Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit, 64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Vista Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Win Xp Driver
Download (4.2MB) – Download x64 (5MB)Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and R2 and Server 2012 and R2
Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 Driver Download (4MB) – Download x64 (5MB)Scanner:Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Scanner Driver Download (27.5MB) for all Windows OS.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Linux Driver Download (11KB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Mac 10.10/10.9 Driver Download (9.5MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Mac 10.8 Driver Download (9.4MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Mac 10.7 Driver Download (16.9MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (21.6MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (23.5MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Mac 10.4/10.3 Driver Download (6.9MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (6.7MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 223
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub 223.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.