The Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P Series are monochrome single-function printers aimed at small-to-medium-sized businesses. They provide the same compact and rugged footprint as in earlier Konica Minolta printers. These printers also provide a feature for the healthcare industry: the TypeHaus FormJet Prescription Secure functionality that allows doctors to print patient scripts securely.
There are three printers in this family. First is the Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P ($340) that prints at up to 35ppm and has a duty cycle of 50,000 pages per month. Next is the Konica Minolta bizhub 4000P ($970) with a speed of 42ppm and monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages. And finally, there is the Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P ($1,450) that runs at 50ppm and is rated at a duty cycle of 100,000 pages per month. The bizhub 3300P has a three-button LED panel display, while the other two printers have 2.4″ color LCD display. All three printers have a first-page-out time of 6.5 seconds and print at a resolution of up to 1,200dpi.
Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P 4000P 4700P Printer Specifications
- System Electrostatic laser
- Print Speed A4: Up to 47 ppm
- A4 Autoduplex: Up to 20 ppm
- First print time 6.5 sec.
- Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Controller CPU 6170 Dual Core, 800 MHz
- Page description language PCL 5/6,PostScript 3,XPS
- Operating systems Windows VISTA (32/64),Windows 7 (32/64),Windows 8 (32/64),Windows Server 2008 (32/64),Windows Server 2008 R2 (64),Windows Server 2012 (64),Windows Server 2012 R2,Macintosh OS X 10.x,Linux,Citrix
- Printer fonts 89 PCL Latin 91 PostScript 3 Emulation Latin
- Print functions Duplex, n-up printing
- System memory 256 MB (standard) 1.28 GB (optional)
- Interface 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX Ethernet USB 2.0, IEEE 1284 Bidirectional Parallel
- Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); AppleTalk (EtherTalk); TCP; UDP
- Paper size A6 - A4, customised paper sizes
- Paper weight 60 -163 gsm
- Paper input capacity Standard: 650 sheets,max.: 2300 sheets,Tray 1: 550 sheets, A6 - A4, 60 - 120 gsm,Tray 2: 250 or 550 sheets, A5 - A4, 60 - 120 gsm,Tray 3: 250 or 550 sheets, A5 - A4, 60 - 120 gsm,Tray 4: 250 or 550 sheets, A5 - A4, 60 - 120 gsm,
- Paper output capacity max.: 250 sheets,
- Manual bypass 100 sheets, A6 - A4, custom sizes, 60 - 163 gsm,Automatic duplexing A4; 60 - 90 gsm
- Copy/print volume (monthly) Recommended: 6,500 pages max.: 100,000 pages,Life expectancy Toner lifetime: Up to 20,000 pages,Imaging unit lifetime: Up to 60,000 pages
- Power Consumption Power Requirements: 220/240 V , 50/60 Hz,max.: Less than 640 W
- System dimensions (WxDxH, mm) 399 x 382 x 306 mm
- System weight Approx. 16 kg
- Security TCP/UDP port disabling;certificate management;SNMPv3;HTTPS server;SSL protocol;IEEE 802.1x support SMTP authentication;Secure print (print hold/PIN)
- Software PageScope Net Care Device Manager
All specifications refer to A4-size paper of 80 g/m2 quality.The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating systems, applications and network protocols as well as network and system configurations.
The stated life expectancy of each consumable is based on specific operating conditions such as page coverage for a particular page size (5% coverage of A4). The actual life of each consumable will vary depending on use and other printing variables including page coverage, page size, media type, continuous or intermittent printing, ambient temperature and humidity.
Some of the product illustrations contain optional accessories.
Specifications and accessories are based on the information available at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
Konica Minolta does not warrant that any specifications mentioned will be error-free.
All brand and product names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.
Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P 4000P 4700P DriverOperating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P Win 10 PCL6 DriverOperating System(s):Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P Win 8/8.1 PCL6 Driver
Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P Win 7 PCL6 Driver
Download (2807KB) – Download x64 (2909KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P Win Xp PCL6 DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P Win Vista PCL6 Driver
Download (2806KB) – Download x64 (2906KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P Server 2000, 2003, 2008 Driver Download (2085KB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P Server 2003, 2008, 2008(R2), 2012, 2012 (R2) 64-bit Driver Download (2982KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P Linux Driver Download (307KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P Mac PostScript Driver Download (2560KB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P 4000P 4700P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.