The Konica Minolta bizhub 40P/40PX models print black-and-white documents at 45 pages per minute. At that speed, you might expect a noisy printer, but Konica Minolta claims that it's an extremely quiet printer that won't interfere with phone conversations.
IT departments will welcome the printer's networking capabilities, compatibility with Windows, Linux, and Macintosh computers, and security features (including password-protected print jobs).
The bizhub 40PX offers enhanced features, such as standard auto-duplex printing (optional feature for the bizhub 40P), 256 MB memory (double that of the bizhub 40P), and a three-year warranty as opposed to the bizhub 40P's one-year warranty.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 40P Driver Downloads
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 40P Win 10 PCL6 Driver
- Konica Minolta bizhub 40P Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Konica Minolta bizhub 40P Win 7 Driver
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 40P Win Xp Driver
- Konica Minolta bizhub 40P Win Vista Driver
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 40P Server 2003, 2008, 2008(R2) Driver~~~> Download
- Konica Minolta bizhub 40P Server 2003, 2008, 2008(R2), 2012, 2012 (R2) 64-bit Driver ~~~>Download (2500KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 40P Linux Driver~~~> Download (214KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta bizhub 40P Mac Driver~~~> Download (2698KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 40P Mac 10.5 Driver ~~~>Download (178KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 40P Mac 10.3/4 Driver~~~> Download (2050KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 40P Mac 10.2 Driver~~~> Download (1025KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta bizhub 40P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta bizhub 40P.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.